Hello my beautiful friends :)
Tomorrow I’m travelling to the seaside here in Croatia where I live and since I’m packing at the moment, I decided to share all of my summer essentials I’m taking with me.
I have a house at the seaside, on one very beautiful island Murter and I love it there! So, I usually spend few weeks during the summer there and I also go during the year so some thing I already have there like body lotions, shower gels, cotton pads and so on and that’s why some thing are not here that you would usually pack :) So, let’s see what is in my 3 (in total) cosmetic bags…
Sutra putujem na more ovdje u Hrvatskoj i s obzirom na to da se upravo pakiram, odlučila sam podijeliti s vama sve što nosim sa sobom, a tiče se kozmetike (i nakita). Imam kuću na Murteru, predivnom otoku i obožavam biti tamo, ljeti provodim veći dio vremena tamo, ali i tijekom godine odem par puta pa neke stvarčice već imam u svojoj kupaonici kao mlijeko za tijelo, vatice, gel za tuširanje itd. pa je to razlog što te neke sitnice nećete ovdje pronaći, a svakako bi ih spakirali :) Evo što se nalazi u moj 3 kozmetičke torbice…
1. Nivea Moisturizing Sun Lotion 20 Medium – got to protect skin, no? :)
2. Organix Serum Anti-breakage Brazilian Keratin Therapy – smells so good and makes my hair look very soft
3. Garnier Mineral Maximum Control 72hours – this is my 3rd one, smells very good and lasts forever
4. Garnier Mineral Maximum Control Roll-on – to fit into my handbag and beachbag
5. Macadamia Natural Oil No Tangle Brush – my hair’s best friend for 2 years now
6. Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Cream – my skin loves this one, it’s perfect for mixed skin
7. Gengigel Hyaluronic Acid Gingival Gel – just in case, tends to happen :)
8.Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Hydrating Shampoo – smells like heaven, 0% silicone, parabens and colors, you have to try this one!
In this beautiful Chloe makeup bag (from left to right):
1. Max Factor Mini Nail Polish 46 Vivid Sunset – my favorite color for summer
2. The Body Shop Lip Butter Pink Grapefruit – smells so good!
3. and 4. M.A.C. Sea Sheer (Lustre) and Mehr (Matte) – perfect for summer and tanned skin!
5. Max Factor Lipgloss Petit-Lancy 1 – I literally wear this 24/7, I love it!
6. NYX Butter Gloss Vanilla Cream Pie – when I don’t wear 5 ;)
7. Max Factor Bewitching Coral – the most perfect neon pink color, my all time favorite!
8. Maybelline Color Sensational Neon Red – more orange than red and I adore it!
9. Catrice Ultimate 57 Carl Says Tres Chic – my second favorite nail polish this summer, I love pink shades this year :)
I like to keep my make up very simple when I go to the seaside and during the day I usually have only SPF CC cream and a lipgloss, nothing more than that. So all those things that are in my makeup bag are used for the evenings :)
1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Pallete – do I have to explain the smell of 100% natural cocoa powder eye shadows? I don’t think so :D And colors are amazing, you can creat 28542 looks with this pallete!
2. L’Occitane Peony CC Cream with SPF 20 in Medium – my go to cream for this summer, it’s super light and stays on forever
3. M.A.C. Pro Longwer SPF 10 Foundation NW20 – the best foundation I’ve ever tried, except the color could get too light now when I get tanned
4.Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation N53 – this one gives more natural look than M.A.C. so I like to use it when I need foundation during the day or early evening
5. NYX B02 Cheek Brush and B07 Flat Top Multi-Purpose Brush – I am using those 2 for 6 months now for blush and foundation and I’m not planning to give up :)
6. NYX PB02 Dusty Rose Blush – my current favorite, goes very well with my skin tone
7. Catrice Defining Blush 050 Apropos Apricot – also the one I use a lot at the moment, it has a bit of shimmer and it’s perfect for a natural look
8. L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara – this is the best mascara ever for my super short eyelashes and that’s all I have to say about it :)
9. Few elastic bands, bobby pins and clips for my hair, all of us with longer hair need this from time to time :)
10. Eyelash curler – this is a must for me because my eyelashes are very straight and only mascara can’t curl them at all
11. Brushes for eye shadow and brows (I use the eye shadow from the pallete for my brows) – I would tell you which ones are these but they are older than one year and everything that was written on the went away :D They are all from a drugstore.
12. Dipliner by H&M – I rarely wear eye liner, but when I wish for it, this one does the job
And here is the book I picked up from the Copenhagen Airport when I was coming back from Sweden ( “Fallout”, Sadie Jones), it’s probably something that I will read in 2-3 days but it’s always good to have something to read when relaxing on the beach or boat. My 2 favorite pafrumes, Lancome “La vie est belle” (this is “the one” for me) and Escada “Born in paradise” (it’s very sweet and I like that, but it’s really not for everyone), few pieces of jewelry (Accessorize) and my white Fossil watch. I had my golden rose Fossil one on me, but I’ll take that one too :)
Ovu knjigu sam brzinski kupila na aerodromu pri povratku iz Švedske, radi se o lakom štivu koje ću pročitati kroz dva, tri dana, ali je uvijek dobro imati knjigu sa sobom za razno razne situacije, na plaži, brodu ili kad je loše vrijeme. Moja 2 najdraža parfema, Lancome “La vie est belle” (e, to je “moj” parfem) i Escada “Born in paradise” koji je dosta sladak i nije baš za svakog, nekoliko komada nakita čisto da se nađe za upotpuniti večernje odjevne kombinacije i moj bijeli Fossil sat. Nosim i jedan Fossilov u boji rozog zlata, ali mi je trenutno na ruci pa sam ga zaboravila fotkati :)
That would be it for my travel essentials, I hope you enjoyed it and I wish you a great summer (or winter for all of you who have it now :)
To bi bilo sve, želim vam odlično ljeto :)