Hello my beautiful friends :)
Lovely Kionna (click here and check her amazing beauty blog) nominated me for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award – Kionna, thank you very much for that! This post will be all about answering questions that she came up with and I am so excited to start!
Draga Kionna (klikni i pogledaj njen odličan beauty blog) me nominirala za Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award – hvala Kionna :)! Ovaj post će se sastojati od odgovora na pitanja koja je ona smislila, a ja sam zbilja uzbuđena jer su pitanja odlična!
These are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate five blogs.
1. Favorite youtube beauty guru?
It is so hard to choose! I think my most favorite one is the first one I started watching – Rachel Talbott ( CheckInTheMirror ). I just love here! One of my favorite ones is also Tanya Burr. I also recently discovered an amazing and extremely positive Mimi Ikonn so check her out as well! :)
2. Most embarrassing moment?
I can’t actually think of the worst one ever, but I had a few… My bikini falling off in the middle of the crowded beach, accidently hitting an advertisement table in the city centre…Ah, good old times haha :)
3. Reasons for starting a blog?
I enjoy so much reading blogs like mine and I felt like I have something to share with this world. I have a lot of knowledge in fashion/beauty fields and I just want to put them on one place where everyone can find something for themselves, get some ideas, inspiration and positive energy!
4. Lipgloss, lipstick or liquid lipstick?
This one is so hard to answer! I’ll go for lipgloss because it saved me for so many times.
5. Favorite foundation?
I bought it recently and I love it more than any other before – M.A.C. Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation.
6. Age you started wearing makeup?
Probably when I was 14 – last year of middle school. That’s when I started using foundation and mascara, everything else came a year or two later. I was never too extreme in makeup and I kept it light.
7. Best concert you’ve been to?
It’s not a concert but I hope it counts – Ultra Europe Festival two years ago – it was amazing!
Also Two Cellos from Croatia were one of the most amazing concerts I’ve seen.
8. Dream job?
Wedding planner is number one. Personal shopper is the second one :)
9. Dream place to live?
Bigger city but not a central part, located in Europe.
10. Best advice you could give yourself 3 years ago?
I would tell myself not to care too much what other people say and thing – just do what you feel you should do and what’s the best for you no matter how surprised (bad or good) will other people be.
And now I nominate:
New questions for you girls/ nova pitanja za vas:
- Favorite summer destination? / Omiljena ljetna destinacija?
- Favorite piece of clothing? / Omiljen komad odjeće?
- Something my readers don’t know about you? / Nešto što moji čitatelji ne znaju o meni?
- Your favorite blogger (and link)? / Omiljeni blog?
- Heels or flats? / Visoke pete ili balerinke?
- Something you would change about yourself in any way? / Nešto što bih u bilokojem smislu promijenila na sebi?
- First thing you notice when you meet a new person? / Prvo što primijetiš kad upoznaješ novu osobu?
- Favorite make up brand? / Omiljen make up brend?
- Something you want to do more in your life or pay more attention to? / Nešto što želiš raditi više u životu ili čemu želiš posvetiti više pažnje?
- Top 3 things on your bucket/wish list right now? / Top 3 stvari na bucket ili wish listi?
Have fun <3