My fist ever subscription box! I am so excited about it even though it arrived a week ago!
Some of you maybe know a lot about it but for those who don’t – GLOSSYBOX is a subscrption box (139 SEK/21 USD per month) that arrives every month to your address (free delivery) and contains 5 AMAZING PRODUCTS by high-end brands in travel and sometimes full size.
So why would you ever order a glossybox?
- it contains 5 products from different categories (skincare, makeup, nails, hair…)
- you always pay for a box, never a product price
- a value of the box is ALWAYS over the box price
- you get a chance to try out products for some time (it’s not a tester with two drops) and actually see if it fits you to purchase a full size product
- products are mostly high-end and expensive for a regular consumer
- full size products come almost every month
- you can order only one box or subscribe for 6 or 12 months (then you get a discount)
- you can renturn a box if something is wrong or report a missing item
- usually you get 15% on a subscription after you do your first purchase
- you can review products and collect points that lead you to a free box
- you can fill in the questionary about your skin and style to get most suitable products for you
To get your own impression and to make your first order, visit
And now – what was inside of my swedish GlossyBox this month and what do I think about each product?
If you liked my video, please give it a THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE for more upcoming content! <3
Thank you for reading and watching & enjoy your weekend!